This week was a busy one, and we're still three weeks to kick off.
Gator Media day:
* will or won't Haden be in the Wildcat?
* how much time will Brantley get this season?
* Tebow doesn't care what the Gator haters think.
* Coach Meyer was disappointed in the offensive line's practices, but still thinks they should share the magazine covers with Tebow (but they don't wanna).
* The "best fake punt ever" went to the Titans
(finally, some football!)
* Tebow turned 22 on friday, but the Gators didn't sing to him.
* How Tebow manages to be a champion without "channeling the dark side of the force."
* Tebow gets the bad news that Crocs have gone bankrupt.