It's rare that you can post the contents of a fan message board thread. But the 49ers over at Niners Nation had a pun-ny good time of it. And there's always one that doesn't quite get it.
- Tebow runs 3-cone drill in 6.66 seconds. Anybody else as amused by this as I am?
- Excuse me for saying so But that's damned fast.
- Although I’m sure he could run it a hell of a lot faster if he tried.
- I heard that when he ran that time, the crowd reaction was pandemonium.
- The crowd was so rambunctious that they actually had to delay the next set of drills while officials worked to quiet the infernal racket.
- It was hard work, though, as many in the crowd found themselves in an uncontrollable state of rapture.
- The other quarterbacks had a devil of a time trying to match that performance.
- Tebow’s a regular speed demon.
- One hell of a fast guy.
- Tim Tebow is the devil. I'm out of puns.
- I think I might be out of puns, too. I had, like, 15 or so of them, so that’s pretty good. I won’t give up, though.
- I’d sell my soul to have Tebow’s talent.
- Just further proof that Tebow is a beast.
- Only three offensive players ran faster than Tebow's 6.66. That’s Apocalyptic !!
- I just hope that scouts don’t weigh this too heavily when making their final judgment on Tebow.
- Although I hear that some are already saying he’s a surefire bet to be the GOAT one day.
- The 9th circle is reserved for QBs with elongated throwing motions.
- What is a good time? Is this impressive for a QB or impressive for anyone or what?
- I’m having trouble locating your humorous pun.
- It was a question. I don’t know anything about 3-cone drill times. Sue me.
- Although this was a heavenly time in the cone drill Tebow will still have a devilish time fixing his throwing motion.
- I don't know if I would call his time in the cone drill heavenly...“Ungodly” seems somewhat more appropriate to my mind.
- Draft him: Alex would probably love it if the niners drafted Tim; it would give some alleged niner fans someone else to use as their needed target.
- I've always thought he had a bit of a devil-may-care attitude to him
And they get double points for the GOAT pun.
Entire thread here.