"I believe in them, and they believe in me," said Tebow.
The Broncos chose no QBs in the draft. This begs the question if Tebow is the go to guy? Time will tell.
1. Repent (Matthew 4:17)
Repenting isn't just feeling bad for the wrong you may have done, but it means to change your way of thinking. If you change how you think, you will change what you do.
2. Follow Me (Matthew 4:19)
3. Rejoice in all things (Matthew 5:11-12)
4. Let Your Light Shine (Matthew 5:16)
What you do will impact people far more than what you say. Be a leader by example.
5. Honor God's Law (Matthew 5:17-19)
6. Be Reconciled (Matthew 5:23-24)
7. Do Not Commit Adultery (Matthew 5:29)
8. Keep Your Word (Matthew 5:37)
9. Go the Extra Mile (Matthew 5:38-42)
10. Love your Enemies (Matthew 5:44-46)
11. Be Complete (Matthew 5:48)
12. Be Discreet (Matthew 6:3-4)
13. Protect Your Heart and Treasure (Matthew 6:19-21)
14. Seek first the Kingdom of God (Matthew 6:33-34)
15. Judge not, or you too will be judged (Matthew 7:13)
16. Be Discerning (Matthew 7:6)
17. Ask, Seek, Knock (Matthew 7:7-8)
18. Bring in the Poor (Luke 14:12-14)
19. Choose the Best Way (Matthew 7:13-14)
20. Beware of False Prophets (Matthew 7:15-16)
21. Be Wise as a Serpent, Gentle as a Dove (Matthew 10:16)
22. Do Not be Afraid (Matthew 10:28)
23. Listen to God (Matthew 11:15)
24. Take My Yoke (Matthew 11:28-30)
25. Honor Your Parents (Matthew 15:4)
26. Beware of Compromising Your Beliefs (Matthew 16:6)
27. Do Not Despise Children (Matthew 18:10)
28. Confront Offenders (Matthew 18:15)
29. Honor Marriage (Matthew 19:4-6)
30. Be A Servant (Matthew 20:26-28)
31. Be a House of Prayer (Matthew 21:13)
32. Feed My Sheep (Matthew 21:15-16)
33. Ask in Faith (Matthew 21: 21-22)
34. Love the Lord with all Your Heart (Matthew 22:37)
35. Watch for His Return (Matthew 24:42-44)
36. Take, Eat, Drink (Matthew 26:26-27)
37. Watch and Pray (Matthew 26:41)
38. Teach all Nations and Make Disciples (Matthew 28:19)
39. Baptizing Them (Matthew 28:19)
40. Beware corrupting philosophies (Mark 8:15)
41. Deny Yourself, Be Disciplined (Luke 9:23-25)
42. Do Not Be Greedy (Luke 12:15)
43. Invite and Share with the Less Fortunate (Luke 14:12-14)
44. Receive God's Power (Luke 24:49)50. Do to others what you would have them do to you (Matthew 7:12)
45. Receive Power to Become the Sons of God (John 1:12-13)
46. Keep My Commandments (John 14:15)
47. Feed My Sheep (John 21:15-16)
48. Render to Caesar (Matthew 22:19-21)
49. Love Your Neighbor (Matthew 19:19)
On getting to have a close relationship with John Elway:
“It’s been a great relationship for me. I got to spend a lot of time with him since I got drafted before he was officially a part of the club. He’s just been great. Before my first start against Oakland, he had me over for dinner that Tuesday night and we just talked and hung out and he just gave me advice. He does great things like that. He just loves being involved and talking and giving advice, and sometimes it’s just a little thing here, or a little thing here, just simple things and you’re like ‘ah, I’m going to listen, it’s John Elway.’ It’s amazing, especially as a young guy getting to learn from a guy like that.
How much he thinks the lockout might be hurting him as he tries to develop into a starting quarterback in the NFL:
“Well I look at it two ways. I would love to be there going through OTAs with the coaches, with everyone; but also I look at in positive ways. I know there’s a lot of great players, but I also know there’s a lot of players out there that are loving this right now and they’re not going to work everyday extremely hungry, and they’re resting on their laurels a little bit and saying ‘hey, this is a vacation for me.’ I love that because everyday I’m looking to get better. So I believe that’s an opportunity for me to get an edge on a lot of players and I’m going to take that. Whether that’s true or not, that’s in my head and that’s all that matters.”
One week after several well known Florida Gators gave their commitment to the inaugural Tim Tebow Foundation Celebrity Golf Classic, officials announced five NFL Pro Bowl players also will be participating. Adrian Peterson, Fred Taylor, Elvis Dumervil, David Garrard and Jason Taylor all have committed to take part in the unique celebrity pro-am May 7 at Dye’s Valley Course at TPC Sawgrass, the weekend prior to THE PLAYERS Championship, to raise money for youth around the world. All net proceeds of the event will benefit The Tim Tebow Foundation and The First Tee.
The tournament will feature celebrities from the world of golf, entertainment and of course, football. The Tim Tebow Foundation Celebrity Golf Classic begins with a Friday, May 6, evening gala at the TPC Sawgrass Clubhouse, followed by a shotgun start golf tournament on Dye’s Valley Course at TPC Sawgrass, Saturday, May 7, at 9 a.m. Parking lots and gates open at 7 a.m. for this tournament that will have something unique on each of the 18 holes including opportunities for the spectators to become involved.
“I am thrilled that several of the NFL’s top players are showing their support by attending and participating in this inaugural event,” said Tim Tebow. “Not only are Elvis Dumervil, Jason Taylor, Fred Taylor, David Garrard and Adrian Peterson all Pro Bowl caliber players, they are all great people who spend much of their time off the field giving back through various charities.”
"Every where I go, I'm working out," said Tebow, who was in Atlanta on Wednesday to present an award at the Gospel Music Association's Dove Awards. "I'm constantly working out. I'm concentrating on throwing the ball. I've worked out a lot in Denver, and in Florida I'm throwing to receivers I played with in college. I mean, it's constant."
Despite the lockout, Tebow said he is pleased with his development, but he didn't go into great detail, saying: "I love this offseason. I'm so much more prepared and excited for the season to start."
"I'm not saying we don't have the franchise (QB) on our team, but we had to go through the process & see what was out there." -- Elway MaxBroncos
There has been "no contact" with other teams about trades for their picks, Elway said. Xanders said those calls happen closer to draft. MaxBroncos
Well, they did it again. After winning the 2009 and 2010 FLW College Fishing Southeast Regional Championships as well as the inaugural 2010 FLW College Fishing National Championship, it appeared that there was nothing left to accomplish at the collegiate level for University of Florida teammates Jake Gipson and Matt Wercinski. But not wanting to simply rest on their laurels, Gipson and Wercinski did something that may not ever be duplicated in the history of college fishing – they went out and won back-to-back national championship titles.
The statue of former Gator quarterback Tim Tebow that was unveiled on campus over the weekend includes a realistic but perhaps controversial touch — a Bible verse written into the eye black.
Tebow was famous for including references to Bible passages in his eye black during his playing days at UF. When he wore “John 3:16″ during the 2009 national championship game, the biblical reference became the most popular Google search subject.
The “John 3:16″ verse is the one featured on the bronze statue, designed by Tallahassee artist Sandy Proctor. Proctor’s daughter and business manager, Peggy Proctor Woodham, said that Tebow himself picked the verse.